Hey guys, a while back I shared with you a list of really awesome links. Well, the links are starting to pile up in my delicious account, so I thought I would share them with you!
Here are my top 10:
- The Timeline of a Love Affair- I'm always fascinated by the connections between science and love.
- The 7 Deadly sins of Dating- this is just too funny!
- Pomegranate Swirl Ice Cream- Carrie from Bloomacious always posts pretty food photos. If only I had a kitchen...
- DIY Overdyed Doily Tank- I'm so in love with Jessica's site, What I Wore. She has great style and offers some really awesome DIY tips.
- Shop Ruche - I love "window shopping" at this fun online boutique.
- Elsworth Gourmet Poppy Toaster- I probably should have saved this for Pink Thursday...
- Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Canoli- I'm pretty sure I'm not talented enough to make this, but if I could, I so would!
- Free People's Playlists- another great offering from my favorite clothing company.
- Melinda Launspach of no.1 Ladies Detective Agency- a great interview, complete with photos. I read this book a while ago and didn't even know it was going to be made into a TV show. Thanks Design Sponge!
- Becky Kazana on Etsy- definitely check out her adorable illustrations. When you're done with that, take a spin through her blog, The Fab Miss B. I first checked out Becky's blog because my mom sometimes calls me "Miss B." I prompltly added it to my google reader :)
So those are my links for today. Do you have any great links to share?