Remember my functional decor series about choosing pieces that were both cute and practical for my 200 sq. ft. apartment? Well, I'm done with tiny apartments (and have been since I moved out last year), but I'm definitely not done with functional decor, which is why I'm so excited to share this new product with you.
Last week, I received an email form Marcy McKenna (winner of Kelly Ripa's Homemade Millionaire and a fellow SkinnyScoop Tastemaker) about her newest product, The Style and Go™ Hair Care Valet, which will be available on HSN this month. It's the perfect piece of "functional decor" for any gal who is looking for a great way to keep her hair/beauty products organized.
- Easty to install wall mounted cabinet that holds up to 4 appliances (think blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, etc.) + products.
- Cord compartment keeps cords managed and out of sight and all appliances are hooked up to one switch
- Features mirrors on both sides of the door for better styling
- 5X magnifying make up mirror.
- Comes in white, black and espresso
You can learn more about Marcy and her line of innovative products here.
* I was not compensated for this post, I just think the product is really cool!